In today’s world it’s tough to recruit: the best talent lies in the 80% of people not actively searching for a new job, the candidate chooses you, not the other way round. With sites like Glassdoor holding over 8 million company reviews, the experience is increasingly transparent.
MSLGROUP, LinkedIn and AB InBev bring you the best from the front line of building employer reputations and relationships on professional social networks. We will share cutting edge trends, techniques and a glimpse at what’s around the corner at our upcoming breakfast event:
How to Recruit Socially | 3rd November | 82 Baker Street
Charlotte Matthews, Employer Brand Manager at ABInBev shares their impetus behind her decision to build their employer brand hand in hand with LinkedIn and the effect it has had to date. Cara Barone, Senior Talent Brand Consultant at LinkedIn explains how LinkedIn can transform your employer brand and reveals what is coming next for LinkedIn and how companies can prepare themselves.
Benefits of attending:
- Best practice examples from AB InBev and others
- Top tips on how to use LinkedIn to build your employer brand and relationships
- A glimpse into the possibilities of tomorrow to help you gain a competitive advantage
- Q&A session with MSLGROUP, LinkedIn and AB InBev
- 8.30 – 9.00 Breakfast & registration
- 9.00 – 9.10 Jason Frank sets the scene with a roundup of the challenges of employer branding today
- 9.10 – 9.30 AB InBev share their experience of building a social employer brand
- 9.30 – 9.50 LinkedIn give a glimpse into the possibilities of tomorrow
- 9.50 – 10.15 Q&A Put your questions and challenges to the experts
When: Thursday 3rd November
Where: MSLGROUP, 6th Floor, 82 Baker Street, W1U 6AE
Breakfast & registration: 8:30-9.00am
Start: 9.00am End: 10:15 am
Book your place by emailing Tanya Powell-Jones.