Our Project Delivery team is a specialist team of project managers, delivering a variety of projects across our four practices: Consumer, Corporate, Employee and Health. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about digital and project management, organised and understands the importance of exceptional project delivery and best-in-class client service.
As the senior digital specialist in the Project Delivery team, you will be responsible for initial scoping, overseeing and day-to-day project management of digital projects. You’ll work predominantly with senior clients up to and including Director-level so experience delivering projects at this level is essential to ensure you can meet client demands and provide the highest standard of service.
You will work on a variety of digital projects, which will involve multiple digital channels, including large-scale websites, games, apps and intranets. We are tech agnostic, so you could be delivering projects on any platform or infrastructure. During the process you will work end-to-end with digital and technical consultants, UX, designers and developers. Projects can be both highly creative and technical, so it’s essential you are able to lead an integrated team and your client through all aspects of the project lifecycle.
You will have several years’ experience as a digital project manager and have successfully delivered a number of mid to large sized projects end-to-end. You will be able to lead meetings with senior clients and internal stakeholders, be confident in articulating your views, recognise what’s important to achieve a successful outcome and what’s required to make it happen.
Day-to-day you will lead one or more larger digital projects, as well as overseeing other work on one or more digital projects, leading large, multi-discipline project teams to deliver compelling creative solutions and successful outcomes as well as overseeing smaller projects. These types of projects may include: a single project deliverable spanning several months or a campaign of multiple workstreams delivered in short phases; with budgets between £70,000 to £500,000.
Our Project Managers are able to evaluate the commercial viability of solutions, identify and mitigate risks early, instigate appropriate and pragmatic project methodology. We work for world class organisations that demand world class services and solutions. We have an ambitious team and foster a culture of synergy between creativity and technology, actively encouraging new ideas, innovative thinking and experimentation to push the boundaries of what is possible. You will plan, organise, motivate and control suppliers and resource to meet project objectives and keep clients happy. Developing detailed knowledge and understanding of your clients, you’ll add value to the account, delivering projects that meet client’s strategy, brand, tone of voice, way of working and ultimately solution that solve their communications challenges.
- Day-to-day scoping and management of digital projects, rigorous attention to detail, quality and seamless delivery of client assignments
- Line-management of one Digital Project Manager, with the possibility of growing the team further
- Working with the senior leadership team with initial scoping and definition of digital projects
- Digital project revenue forecasting
- Refine and improve our digital delivery process
- Co-ordination, good management and control of resource to deliver outstanding quality of work and service
- Financial control of all activity you manage and deliver, from estimate, ongoing financial monitoring, margin through to the invoice.
- Client service standards, always adding value, keeping promises and exceeding expectations
- Supporting the team and enhancing services to deliver the best results and experience for clients
- To achieve this, our project managers take an agile approach to delivery. This involves face-to-face client communications, regular short team meetings, clear direction and delegation and task driven plans that align to the overall project plan
- Upon completion you would evaluate performance and use learning to improve the process
- Client facing project management with excellent client service and exceptional project delivery skills.
- Experience of digital project management in a similar environment, managing and delivering multiple digital projects, across a number of client accounts, with combined total annual revenue above £500,000.
- Planning and managing end-to-end digital projects with integrated project teams including UX, design, frontend and back-end developers at budgets over £250,000.
- Working with creative and content teams to deliver integrated and award-winning projects • Working with clients, taking and distilling briefs, producing estimates and proposals, whilst spotting and capitalising on new business opportunities.
- Participating and leading project meetings with senior clients and internal stakeholders, confident in articulating your views, taking the lead and recognising what’s important to achieve a successful outcome and how to make it happen.
- Business and commercial awareness
- Building relationships
- Judgment and analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising
- Resilience and drive
- Team work
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference to the agency
- Meticulous about keeping promises and meeting deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changes
- A great communicator and collaborator with people of all levels
- Engaging and positive - someone that people naturally gravitate to and want to work with
- Commercially astute, actively interested in the sector in which we operate to be able to make smart business decisions and keep abreast of emerging trends
- A proven team player, with the ability to empathise with clients and remain flexible in achieving the appropriate outcome
- Prince2, Agile or similar Project Management qualification is preferred
- Skilled in JIRA, Basecamp, Excel, Project, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent written English skills
- Digitally savvy and passionate about communications