We’re looking for an ambitious, bright and talented individual who’s interested in a career in the world of communications. The role will provide insight and hands on experience working in all facets of a busy communications agency. It is a fast paced environment where there is huge scope to progress and grow. If you’re ambitious and have a can-do attitude then the skies the limit.
The objective of this role is to support colleagues around the business, to keep them moving, clients happy, revenue rolling and targets met. You will work predominantly, but not exclusively with the Board and Senior Leaders, reporting into the CEO’s Executive Assistant, who will be responsible for overall co-ordination. Tasks and assignments will be varied and overall the variety of experiences will provide good insight into all areas of the business.
Day-to-day the range of activities is broad. It will involve an infinite number of tasks from booking travel, preparing a PowerPoint presentation, coordinating an internal event and preparing estimates. You will be the go to person when things need to get done and when all is calm you will remain proactive to help keep things moving. A cool head, happy outlook and great communication skills are essential in this varied role and importantly a great way to get into a multi award winning agency.
- Management of senior manager’s diaries, organising appointments and meetings
- Travel arrangements and accommodation bookings nationally and internationally
- Supporting managers on client projects, maintaining client lists and research
- Handling calls and dealing with requests
- Processing expenses and timesheets
- Supporting with internal projects (from system roll outs to working with the client teams)
- Ordering of weekly breakfast / company food
- Helping CEO’s coordinate monthly company meeting
- Office support, liaising with building manager & maintenance
- Being a point of contact for staff enquires
Personal Qualities and Skills:
- Experienced and confident with Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Ability to always add value and make a real difference
- Organised, meticulous about keeping promises, meeting deadlines, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think on your feet, work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests
- A great communicator and collaborator, with people of all levels
- Commercially astute, actively interested in the sector in which we operate to be able to make smart business decisions and keep abreast of emerging trends
- Excellent written English and mathematical skills
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about communications