Junior Account Exec
We are a close-knit team that prides itself on delivering intelligent and well thought through campaigns that make a tangible difference to our clients’ businesses.
We’re entrepreneurial, love new ideas and we are looking for a proactive Junior Account Executive with great organisational and multitasking skills to get stuck in to help us create great things! You will thrive under pressure and have excellent communication skills.
- Day-to-day account support, ensuring you work closely with colleagues to deliver excellent client work.
- Attending client and internal meetings on a regular basis, or when delegated to handle such a task, taking detailed notes and action lists for team members.
- Develop a solid understanding of our clients’ businesses, their competitors, and working with teams to help deliver live and upcoming campaigns.
- Time management and multitasking skills, learning to work across a variety of accounts whilst juggling client / internal deadlines.
- A willingness to proactively support more senior team members with administrative tasks e.g. updating media lists, coordinating team meetings, desk research.
- Daily monitoring of the news media (print, broadcast and online) and keeping team members updated with relevant news stories, trends, coverage opportunities and achieved client coverage
- Learning the different types of media, and an understanding of the varying media sectors – ranging from traditional media to social media
- Media pitching: absorbing the basics from team members and learning the skills to land coverage for client campaigns – including the creation of media lists and direct outreach to journalists via email and phone
- Social media skills: working with our internal digital specialists to help research influencers for potential campaign collaborations
- Reporting: working into a variety of reports – these can be client weekly reports, internal team action lists, navigating online databases, media monitoring, coverage reports etc.
- Day-to-day administration: account organisation and learning the importance of finance (e.g. raising POs, job numbers, recording timesheets, expenses, etc.)
- Working closely with an AM to fine tune your written communication skills so that they are at an excellent high standard.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to handle tasks once briefed, with minimal supervision by the AE / SAE / AM until the task is complete for internal review.
- Ability to perform and be productive even under pressure.
- Creative flair, a team player, thoughtful and considerate
- Energetic, with a passion for learning new skills
- Organised, able to juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in an agile manner and adapt to changing requests across a variety of clients
- A keen interest to learn more and improve your skills
- Comfortable working with a variety of team members, within a larger agency structure
- A proven team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Digitally savvy, active on social channels and passionate about PR and communications
- Competent in Excel, Word and PowerPoint