Social & Influencer Executive
This role sits within our Social & Influencer discipline and is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong foundation in all things social. You’ll help build and activate social strategies end-to-end and create ground-breaking, award-winning influencer marketing campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands.
There’s an influencer out there for everyone, they’re just waiting to be found. Knowing different discovery techniques, channel tricks, and finding new routes to hidden niches is how we uncover them.
So, this is about finding the right influential voice, not just the most followers. Turning that discovered creator, into ground-breaking, award winning influencer marketing campaigns with some of the world’s biggest brands.
This is an opportunity to build and activate influencer strategies, helping our clients build Belief with their audience. As an influencer team, we work closely with creative, often collaboratively creating ideas together, born from insight and finding the right talent.
This role will also include activation responsibilities, such as outreach, negotiations, and contracting, all supported by a wider team, but this is more than just strategic decisions.
This is an opportunity to be part of an ambitious and daring team, to continue a strong award winning track record of influencer marketing at MSL. Also working with different Publicis Groupe agencies as a combined response team, or providing insights into the influencer marketing world.
Key Skills & Responsibilities
- To support the Social & Influencer discipline – partnering closely with our clients to help them amplify beautiful brand stories with the help of new emerging social technologies and the latest KOLs
- You will build and activate influencer strategies while working closely with creative, often collaboratively creating ideas together, born from insight and finding the right talent.
- Collaborating and leading end-to-end creative projects
- Inspiring others, through thought leadership and internal training opportunities
- Activation responsibilities, such as outreach, negotiations, and contracting, all supported by a wider team
- Telling compelling and persuasive stories, propositions, or strategy
- Working with different Publicis Groupe agencies as a combined response team, or providing insights into the influencer marketing world
Attributes & Qualities
- Demonstrable influencer marketing experience (in house or agency) – added bonus for integrated social roles
- Experience negotiating and managing influencer marketing campaigns
- Beneficial, would be experience of owned social media. An understanding of platform basics, how to post (don’t worry, no community management), different content types and formats.
- Social Media Addict, aware of trends and how to appeal to both algorithm and audience.
- Experience utilising social listening and wider insights tools. Knowledge of influencer management platforms.
- Show an understanding on the different aspects of Influencer marketing.
- Direct relationships with influencers and agents
- Keynote proficiency and presentation skills